Douglas S. Haynes
Hometown: Louisville, Kentucky
Undergraduate Degree: Davidson College, North Carolina
Graduate Study: Columbia University School of Social Work, New York City
Law School: University of Washington School of Law, Seattle
- Kentucky: state and federal
- Washington state: state and federal
- U.S. Court of Claims
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell National Attorney rating service, the highest rating available.
- Selected as the 2002 Louisville Bar Association Family Law Lawyer of the Year.
- One of the attorneys selected as a "Top Lawyer" by Louisville Magazine, 2008.
- He is an active member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, a national organization of skilled divorce attorneys who have currently admitted less than thirty Kentucky divorce attorneys to membership.
- Chosen as a "super lawyer" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 by Super Lawyers magazine.